- Daily/Weekly Math Journals
- Reading response
- Publishing classroom writer’s workshop writing
- All About Me
- Classroom Rules/Expectations
- Alphabet Books, Number Books, Rhyming Books
- Fiction and Nonfiction books aligned with science and social studies curriculum
- Looking for more? Search Book Creator on our classroom blog and you can see videos, pictures, ideas and more!
As educators, we are striving for the best for our students each and every day. Using tools that come with technology not only enhances their learning experience, but provides a place to create meaningful multi-media content, promotes creativity, engages students in storytelling and so much more. Book Creator is an app and online accessible tool that helps cultivate your student’s technology engagement and cross-curricular lessons. As with anything, teaching any age level technology takes time and patience to build up to independent success. Trust the process, take your time and allow yourself to learn technology tools alongside your students. The end result might possibly surprise and encourage you even more.
Mayflower Mill Elementary School
Want to learn more about how to integrate the iPad in the classroom? Check out our Apple Teacher Professional Learning opportunities!