1. Global Views View 360 Photospheres from anywhere in the world!
2. Use Your Phone Click on the Compass icon to view 360 as you turn your phone
3. Google Cardboard Click on the Cardboard Icon to experience the world in 360 Virtual Reality
4. Create Your Own Photospheres Use the Google Street View Camera to create your own Photospheres
5. Share with the Community Upload and contribute your Photospheres to Google Street View
6. Take 360 degree Photos Connect your Spherical Camera to the Google Street View to snap 360 view in one take
7. Travel the World Explore Collections of amazing Google Street View locations around the world
8. See Who's Watching Track how many views you have on your uploaded Street View Photospheres
9. Get Help from Pegman Watch Pegman stitch together your custom photosphere together and then explode!
10. Expand Your Knowledge Use Google Street View as your textbook and connect to any content or subject in your curriculum
Want more? EdTechTeam's Molly Schroeder will be doing a demo of street view LIVE from ISTE 2016. RSVP and watch here!