Welcome back! Top tips to get the most out of iPads in your classroom.
- In a classroom with only one iPad? Assign students to be Classroom Paparazzi and have them capture the learning process for newsletters, conferences and slideshows.
- Ditch the “There’s an app for that” approach and focus on one screen of apps. Just because there is an app, it doesn’t mean it helps students learn.
- Teach digital culture! Train students to update apps, software and backup important work. Assign tech helpers in each class for level 1 tech support.
- Help lost iPads find their owners! Have students use Pic Collage to create custom lock screens and include name, picture and other age appropriate content.
- Things don’t always go as planned? Remember, F.A.I.L. is a first attempt in learning.
- Digitize your strengths. Use iPads to enhance what you already know and do well, and then build.
- Learn more with EdTechTeam! Follow @iOSsummit and @EdTechTeam on Twitter for info on upcoming iOS related professional development near you.