Heading into an Internet dead-zone over the holidays? Have no fear! There are many things you can do with Google without connecting to the World Wide Web.
- Chrome Offline Gmail App
- Using Maps without a Connection
- Files Accessible Offline
- Play a Game! Just use the spacebar to start after losing connection.
- Listen to Music
- Chrome Calendar App
- Plan for When You're Offline Permanently
- Preload Documents
- Access Documents Offline on Mobile
Open the document > Settings > Keep Offline
- Find Chrome Offline-Capable Apps
Did you know EdTechTeam does a 1:1 with Chromebook Workshop? Visit edtechteam.com/request for more info.