One of the best tools to hit education is getting an update extraordinaire! Google Classroom will now boast these six amazing new features.
- Calendar Integration - starting soon Google Classroom will 'automagically' create a calendar for each of your classes.
- Start A Discussion - Teachers can post questions and allow students to have discussions by responding to each other’s answers - fueling critical thinking and thinking about thinking.
- Reuse Posts - Did something go really well and you want to use it again next year? No problem - Google Classroom will now allow you to use old assignments - and make them better by adding changes before reposting.
- Bump a Post - If you want to make sure students can find an old assignment you can "bump" it to the top of the stream - giving it the attention it deserves.
- Optional Due Dates - Teachers will now have the option to create assignments that don't include any due dates - making long term assignment easier to assign and manage.
- Google Form Integration - Love using forms? We all do, but now you can attach your Flubaroo quiz or any class survey to your Google Classroom stream.